Real Estate Law
McNamara Phelan McSteen LLC, is located in Joliet, IL. Our real estate attorneys have a long history of helping homeowners with their residential real estate needs. Services are available for home purchases and sales, whether through a realtor or sale by an owner.
Our attorneys are also available for consultation and representation in commercial and development areas of real estate law.
For Buyers we can help:
- Review terms of purchase contracts
- Register legal documents for transaction
- Protect from hidden liabilities
- Review valid ownership documentation
- Review title, mortgage, and taxes documents
For Sellers we can help:
- Review purchase and sale agreement terms
- Order and prepare title search reports and insurance
- Review title
- Represent negotiations with buyer and closing
- Draft documents for transfer of ownership to purchaser
We have decades of experience dealing with and being part of the growth and recovery trends experienced here in the Chicago-land area. The Firm stands ready to service all of your real estate needs.
McNamara Phelan McSteen have settled real estate law cases in Will County, Cook County, Grundy, Kendall and Kankakee including but not limited to: Bolingbrook, Burr Ridge, Channahon, Chicago, Coal City, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Elwood, Frankfort, Glen Ellyn, Homer Glen, Joliet, Kankakee, Lombard, Minooka, Morris, Naperville, New Lenox, Oakbrook, Orland Park, Plainfield, Romeoville, Shorewood, Tinley Park, Villa Park, and Wheaton, IL.
Need Legal Advice or Representation?
Contact us today for a FREE Consultation!